Monday, July 24, 2006

Kids say the darnest things!!

So we're sitting here and C says the girls want to sleep on our floor tonight and I said as long as they sleep I don't care if it's on the toilet. Well D1 got a kick out of this so I went down the list of places they could SLEEP. I said the laundry room, but she said it was to dirty, next up was the shed, yep you guessed it the shed is to sheddy, although it didn't come out as clear as that. So C and I start rolling laughing and I make the statement that I have to blog after that comment, D1 procceeds to ask if I have to pee-pee or poo-poo. Which of course just sends us back rolling laughing. I often wonder what is going on in these little minds...

4 comments:

Susan said...

They're so dang cute!! My friend used to write down every cute little thing her son said. I now wish I had done some of this when the boys were younger.

:-) Susan

P.S. Tell the kids we got them surprises at Ron Jon's surf shop!

Lisa said...

I love when monkey says things that make me roll. Those are some priceless memories. I was going to write about one mine said recently too. Hope you have a great day. Stopped by to see your WW, but this cute story was great too!

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»