Thursday, July 27, 2006

My TT...not a copy cat


Ok, so it's the opposite of Dan's, name their real names


1. Hulk Hogan ( you knew that was #1 )

2. Babe Ruth

3. Garth Brooks

4. Chuck Norris

5. Patsy Cline

6. Tammy Wynette

7. PeeWee Herman

8. Donna Fargo

9. Loretta Lynn

10. Barry Manilow ( for C )

11. Elton John

12. Johnny Bench

13. Ray Stevens


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



8 comments:

Dan said...

Hmmm there may or may not be some answers to mine on your page. :-) I will wait to give my answers. I think I found all of those as I was researching.

Susan said...

I am blown away! I didn't know that MOST of these had alternate names!!!!!!

Without RESEARCHING (Dan)...the only ones I know are:

1. Gosh, I am going to shoot myself when I see the answer, because I KNOW it!

2. Don't know.

3. I was shocked that he was on the list.

4. Had NO idea bout this one!

5. I even went to see the show about her, and didn't know this!

6. Blown away.

7. Paul (something)

8. All I know is that she's the happiest girl in the whole USA!

9. Again, stumped AND surprised!!

10. You are KIDDING ME!!!! I have listened to him my whole life and didn't know this.

11. See #10.

12. ?????

13. You're KIDDING!

I told you I had NO idea!!

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dan said...

Ok well I will go ahead and answer a few of these. ANd I am answering without researching these are the ones I know or think I know.

Hulk Hogan = Terry Bollea (Some places say it is Bollette)

Loretta Lynn = Loretta Webb (?)

PeeWee Herman = Paul Rubens

Elton John = Can't say because he happens to be one of mine. :-)

I cannot give up my answers that easily.

I can also tell you I almost used Barry Manilow too but cannot remember what his real name was for the life of me.

Ok those are the few I know. I am sure I could find out more.

Karla said...

Thanks for stopping by to see my tour. =)
I was actually here earlier this morning...looking at these names (from your SIL's blog). ;) Small world.
I have no idea about any of these names. It fascinates me though!!
Feel free to come by for more stirfry any time! ;)

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»