Thursday, June 22, 2006

Chritie's TT...

Thirteen Things My Children Said Today....
1. You’re going to miss me when I get bigger and move into my house and get a job.

2. Why do some boys have boobies?

3. I love you more than the sand in my bucket.

4. We can’t take a bath tonight we’ll get the bathtub dirty..

5. Don’t change my pullup I haven’t pooped yet!

6. Papa’s showing God how to drive a train..

7. Where’s Uncle Dan? Is he missing or something?

8. Gwampa hurt his back playing golf and now he can’t carry me to the car.

9. My favorite part of the river house is going on the boat and fishing with daddy.

10. Daddy said there was gold at the end of the rainbow…..gold what?

11. I’m Daddy’s Beaner, Gwampa’s Girl and Mommy’s Angel…

12. Mommy when I fly you can sit on my wings.

13. we’re tired now it’s time to say goodbye for now…

Links to other Thursday
Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


3 comments:

Lynn said...

Great list Christie! It made me laugh but also sad because only M says things like that anymore and even she is growing up so fast! So how did you answer the second question? Glad to see you two blogging.

My TT is up too.

Greg and Christie said...

Well, my explantaion of that question has now produced other questions reguarding the human anatomy...oh the mind of a four year old!

Susan said...

So funny...and great to write it all down. You'll all be able to look back and laugh at it someday.

Wow, TWO TT's!!!! I am doubly impressed!!