Friday, June 23, 2006

Are we rednecks???

SO I'm wondering is it a good thing that my 2 year old and 4 year old can identify a Bud truck from a Miller truck? Or that the 4 year old can sing ALL the words to Save A Horse Ride A Cowboy by Big & Rich? Lines like "...gettin' buzzed on some suds...". I guess it's no different than me singing "She got runned over by a damned old train" at that age or The Ya'll Come Back Saloon. We have to play "The Cowboy Song" as they call it a minimum of twice everytime we get in the car even if it's to go to Publix which is about two minutes away. None the less I think it's extremely cute when they sing the song and have tried to get them on video doing so, but they clam up if I even think about getting the camera. Song time around here is a blast as they get their guitar, tamboreen(sp?), microphones with speakers and drums out and "play" along to the songs. Hope they get their musical talent from someone because as some can attest mine is lacking greatly!!! At any rate I'm off to watch some of the tube and the hitting the hay. Thanks for stopping by and until next time stay safe. Peace and Love.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I can answer that question in one word....

YESSIREE!!!

Seriously, they're just so darn cute!!!

Lynn said...

I'm sorry I read this last week and I intended to comment....my first reaction was, "I didn't even know it was a question;-)" j/k Seriously, though, your two little girls would be adorable singing "The Cowboy Song!" You need to videotape them!