Thursday, June 22, 2006

My First Time...

Thirteen People I'd Like To Meet Or To Have Met...YOUR NAME


1. The President

2. Christie's Dad ( he passed away about a year before we met )

3. Donald Trump

4. Tiger Woods

5. Woody Hayes (thanks Lynn, I told ya'll I'd butcher somethings and that was a pretty bad one!!!! )

6. Bear Bryant

7. George Washington

8. Robert E. Lee

9. Hank WIliams Jr.

10. Wyatt Earp

11. Babe Ruth

12. Davie Crockett

13. Nolan Ryan

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


5 comments:

Lynn said...

Okay, I'm guessing this is Greg's list and I think you might want to change the spelling of number 5's last name before your father sees it;-) Well, duh, after re-reading #2 it's obviously Greg's list;-) That's nice, he would have been blessed to have met you. Great list Greg!

My TT is up too.

Susan said...

Nice list, GREG!!

rashbre said...

Interesting list although some I recognise, but a few are not known to me. My TT is also up.

rashbre

Dan said...

Very nice job with your first list. I am impressed, so much so that I am firing my blog back up tonight. Heck I might even throw a thursday thirteen up there.

Susan said...

I'm tellin' Dad how you spelled "Hayes"....if you don't.