Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The TICKET!



SO last Friday on my way to work at 3:30 in the morning, I found myself with some pretty little blue lights tailing me! Now I'm not going to complain to much because I was in the wrong by doing 76 in a 55, really not as bad as it sounds if you knew the area it happened. At any rate, just minutes before this a guy blew by me doing well over 85 mph, but does he get busted NOOOOOO!!! So to top it off I am very polite with the officer, everything ending in SIR ( like my momma taught me ), thinking maybe he'll have a little sympathy for me. Huh, I fully expected the ticket, but the kicker was after being nice, al he had to do was lower it 2 mph and it would have saved me about $35. Thanks for nothing, pal! So C is telling D2 the story and D2 thinks I'm in jail and starts crying and calling for me. At any rate, the girls think it's a big joke now and everytime we go somewhere I get "it sure feels like we're going fast". I know a lot of people don't get tickets in a lifetime, but one every ten years ain't so bad. And if dad should happen to be reading this, no I didn't figure out how much time it saved me by going that fast!!!!

If I knew how to "tag" I would do so to my sister so she can share her, Atlanta pulled over story!

Until next time, be safe, slow down and don't worry about being nice if you get pulled over!

3 comments:

Susan said...

OK....I "might" tell my Atlanta story sometime on my blog.

:-) Susan

Anonymous said...

Great...I guess that's what you get for taking your driving skills after your Mother! Gotta love those little ones and their memory!!
LY..M

Anonymous said...

Well, how much time did you save?
Dad