Monday, January 29, 2007

Happy Birthday "G"...

Yesterday was my DH Birthday and I had planned a nice day with some family and friends at a place called Splitsville which is a bowling alley surrounded by restaurants, billiard tables and a few bars in the heart of Downtown Tampa called Channelside. There was about 15 of us and we all had a really good time enjoying good company.
I think what I really enjoyed the most was watching my DH just relaxing, laughing and having fun with friends he doesn't get to spend time with like he used to but have all managed to stay close and be there for each other no matter what.
I don't think I tell him nearly enough how much I adore him. He truly is the light of my life and completes this puzzle called "me". He's extremely loyal, a dedicated father and a wonderful husband and partner. I could not ask for a better person to bless my soul......so with that said, "G" I love you with all my heart and I hope you had a very Happy Birthday.......

6 comments:

Susan said...

I am SUCH A DORK! I forgot to call you guys.

First of all...I almost CRIED when I read this post, C!! It's beautiful.

Secondly, Greg, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I'm sorry we didn't get up there on Saturday...I would not have been good company...Know that we love you!!

Sooz

Anonymous said...

C...I did cry!! That was beautiful and as his M you know I defintely agree with what you said. Well, can't speak to the partner part but you know what I mean! :-) Thanks for making it a fun time for all of us.
G...thanks for being YOU!
LY..M

Anonymous said...

Well it did bring a tear to my eye. As you know I never feel I deserve acolades as I just look at it as me being me. At any rate, thank you. I love you

G

Lazy Daisy said...

Happy Belated birthday Greg...Susan sent me!

Anonymous said...

Greg,

I know Susan was probably a pain when you were growing up, but she did make a nice posting for you. :-)

We have enjoyed our times with you and your family.

Rick Nations

Anonymous said...

Greg, I read this and like, Susan, almost cried...Not too many people have marriages like yours and Christies.....

Hope you had a very wonderful Birthday. So sorry about Zach, but it will all work out for the best, I am sure. Just keep believing, and taking care of each other...Love you very much..Grandma Callahan