Thursday, January 11, 2007

11 DAYS and counting!!!!


Ok, I know it's not setting the world on fire and formost people New Years Resolution tend to bring on a negative conotation, but it's been since Midnight on the first that I've had a cigarette. The first week I did thepatch and have done anything since. It's actually been easier than I thought and the cravings haven't been all that bad. There are times I "miss it", but the overwhelming majority of the time I certainly don't. Once this is tackled it's on to the weight!!!! I'll keep you updated as to how quitting is going, until then here's to not smelling like an ash tray!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH..CONGATULATIONS..I'm so proud of you!! That's a huge step and you've handled it really well. I know two little punkin's that are really proud too...oh yeah, and their Mommy!! Hang in there..it's so nice not to have a "smoking porch" anymore!!
LY..M

Susan said...

Hooray for you!!!! I know this is a tough thing, but you'll be so much healthier for it. Keep it up.

:-) Sooz

Anonymous said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!! So glad you are trying to kick the habit. Not easy, as I know what Grandpa went through after he had his heart attack....NOT EASY.....BUT, we are all praying for you....and Know you will be successful, and certainly a lot more healthier, in the long run. KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!!! MUCH LOVE, GRANDMA CALLAHAN