Friday, October 20, 2006

The Big One Pt. 2!!!

Well last week was big for the Cowboys, but this week is even bigger. We're playing for the district championship and a spot in the playoffs. We get our QB back this wek which should be a huge boost to our offense. The team we are playing is fairly good and capable of scoring at anytime. They have a good QB and two stud WR. We have this game at home and the school has touted this has a "white out", meaning they want everyone at the game to wear white. If the good majority of the fans participate this should look pretty cool. I'm thankful that my lovely wife and wonderful mom will be in attendance to root the Cowboys to victory. I'll blog after the game and let you all know how we faired.



P.S. If you stop by and read leave a comment!!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I hope that the game went well....DO update!!!!!

Anonymous said...

First chance I've had to read blogs since the big game. I'll not say anymore and you can give "the rest of the story"!!
LY...M