Tuesday, August 08, 2006

General Happenings

Not to mention "majopr news" to blog on, so I'll just cover the past few days in the life on Lancer. School for D1 is going well, although the past couple of mornings have been rough when C dropped her off. I think it's just an adjustment period for her and I'm pretty sure she'll grow to like it much like she did when she went to the babysitter. I asked her to remember some of her new classmates names and of couorse she comes home with the names of two boys!!! D2 is, well D2. She's doing good with the potty training and let's the entire neighborhood know when she's used the potty. I have a feeling she's going to be the "handful" child, but she's daddy's Beaner and nothing will change that!! Z is all over the place and starting to jabber more and more, as a matter of fact he's is explaining things to mommy as I type. Some how over the past few days our bedroom has become Camp Kids! It seems to make sleeping better for D2 at least now I can just roll over and hand her a milk cup and she's back off to sleep! Football is moving along. It's hot, I don't remember it being this hot when I played. Other than that not much happening, Life on Lancer is kind of quiet this week. Until next time, HAPPY BLOGGING...

No comments: