Friday, October 05, 2007

IT'S GONE!!


Mom said this would happen if I didn't brush my teeth!!
Actually we have been waiting for weeks for this stubborn wiggly tooth to fall out and it finally did while she was eating breakfast and then she swallowed it!
G said not to worry, in a couple of days we would get it back........GROSS!! Some things I'll leave for him to do... : - )
Anyway, the tooth fairy came last night and she was very excited......the price of a first tooth has sure gone up!
Keep smiling everyone!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Swallowed it???? OH NO!! That reminds me when DS 4's got thrown away by the housekeeper and he wrote the tooth fairy and told her "the maid threw my tooth away." Too cute.

I can't believe she's old enough to lose teeth...didn't she just CUT those yesterday????????

:-) Susan

Anonymous said...

Well...since my other "comment" partner made an update, guess I better too. She's really proud of that tooth..and was excited about the tooth fairy too. Now to work on the other "wigglies".
LY...M..G'ma

buy prescription medicine online said...

This is such an interesting blog. You are very knowledgeable about this subject. Please check out my site.