Tuesday, March 20, 2007

We get the hint!

Ok,so it's been a while AND Dan has psoted a couple times since we did. So the going's on at Lancer have been many an I'm sure I'llforget some, but here's my best synop, ah hellthe best I can remember!

We made it through another soccer season. This was D2's first season and onceshe got the hang of it she really enjoyed it! Her age group didn't play any official games although they did scrimmage the last couple of weeks. Al she was concerned with was getting a trophy! And here's the big moment















D1 enjoyed her 2nd season and really started to get the hang of the game. Her skills picked up dramatically and she scored 4 or times this season. She absolutely loves soccer, cometo think of it I think it's sports in general she loves.
Z is well, Z! As C says "he's a full time job"! I never thought a kid could be so active. There isn't a chair, couch, ottaman, slide, couch or table he hasn't climbed on! He's the happiest little boy and greets me everyday I walk in the door with the "Z Happy Dance" and then insist I chase him around the house for the next ten minutes. I have a feeling in a couple of years I'm gonna have a "shadow" every where I go, but I look forward to it.
















As for me and mommy, we're chugging along! I've started a project of refinishing our front door and it has turned out to be more of a chore than we first thought, but it will look a heck of a lot better when complete. We're excited at the news that D is going to be moving back to Florida and going after his dream of working in real estate. We wish him all the luck in the worl and have no doubt he will be successful in his endeavor. like I said I'm sure I left some things out and am sure my dear mother ( no she really is awesome ) will point them out to me!! Love ya MA!!! Ok I'll end it here, no promises when I'll be back, but hopefully sooner than later. Have a good one and ya'll come back now ya hear....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice ragging on ME in your blog!! Guess it's payback for all my whining when you don't blog!! Looks like you got it all to me. And I too look for more sooner than later!
LY "PITA", M