Sunday, September 03, 2006

No rest for the weary...

So now not only is my mother on me about blogging, my wife is joined in!! SO I figured I better get something up! As I've stated before things are very busy and there's been a lot going on. D1 is doing great in school, she's really catching on to the writing and coloring. The have chapel on Tuesday's which she really enjoys. She has already memorized the Pledge of Allegiance. There is a gymnastics teacher that offers her services once a week for a small fee so we signed D1 one up and her first "lesson" was last week. She seemed to really enjoy that as well. Soccer is going good and she's starting to get more and more into it. She really kicks the ball well when it's just me and her, but seems a little timid when she gets on the field. D2 is doing good, going through a little rough patch here where everything upsets her, but I'm sure it's just a stage. She really enjoys music and singing and often is heard singing herself to sleep at night. S1 is really growing and talking. You can really start to see his motor skills starting to develop. He can now get up and stand on his own without any "crutch". I'm sure it won't be long before he takes that first step. Football is going. We've had 2 games and are 1-1. We lost to my brother and sisters alma mater this past Friday night which isn't good because they had lost 18 straight games. We have a bye week this week, so hopefully we can fix all the mistakes. This probably sounds a lot like my last entry, but that's what's going on, things don't change a whole bunch around here. Hope everyone is doing good. Until next time, happy blogging...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! Nice to see you back online!
LY..M