Wednesday, August 16, 2006

She used my full name!!!!

So my mommy emailed me today and got on me about not blogging and she used my whole name so I knew I was in trouble!!!! It's not that I don't like blogging or have forgotten about our little space here on the WWW, but with 3 kids, 2 jobs and a coaching position it's been a little busy as of late.

Things here are going great. D1 has gotten through adjust period with her new school and is doing great. They have Chapel once a week and she seems to enjoy that. Their second week they were givn homework!!! She has already learned the Pledge of Allegiance. Needless to say I am EXTREMELY proud of her. Tomorrow is her first soccer practice so she is very excited about that. Saturday will be the first game.

D2 is really starting to grow and change. Her vocabulary is expanding and she is starting to talk a WHOLE lot more. She was never a big "lover", but has started giving more hugs and kisses and saying I love you. She's daddy's Beaner and will always be!

Little Man as you can imagine is growing like a weed. He now has two teeth n and is really scooting around the house. I don't think it will be long before he starts walking and then we'll really be on our toes!!!

C is doing great, she's happy because we got some new furniture this week. I can't stress again how thankful I am to have her. With football I have been away quite a bit and she has been wonderful in understanding. I don't tell her thank you enough. So thank you baby.

As for me I'm chugging a long and enjoying the ride the entire way. I never could have imagined being as proud as I am of my family and everything they are. This is an exciting week for the reasons stated above, but also because it's our first game week of the season. We'll be playing Plant Friday night at "Death Valley"!!!! I want to sen a huge thank you to my nephew and his gf for coming up to watch the kids so C can come watch the game ( I assume they still are!!!! :-) ). I'm very excited about her being there. Other than that things are "normal" on Lancer.

So in closing I apologise mom for not blogging and I will make better attempts at doing so, but you've caused me to break the blogging world rules by using words on wordless wednesday!!!

That's all for now. Good night and happy blogging!

4 comments:

Dan said...

Lots of exciting things going on, I cannot wait to see everyone.

Greg and Christie said...

I love you too baby and as always, I'm here to support you in every endeavor...

Anonymous said...

Great...you FINALLY blog and now I'm in tears again!! Sorry I will miss Friday night...I know it's gonna be an emotional one too being the first game and all. I'll have to wait for the revues and will see everybody at the soccer game on Sat. morning. And I did not use WAYNE in my email!! :-)
LY...M

Greg and Christie said...

Testing