Monday, July 10, 2006

Blogger's block!!!

So I've sat down two or three times and tried to post something, but my ADD ( family joke, though I know the problem is not a joke ) kicks in and I can't complete a full post. Other than the evryday happening's not much is going on. Between working, kids and football I do stay busy, but nothing to exciting. Only thing of eventful status is that our 4 year old swam across the pool by herself this weekend. It's more of a doggie paddle, but she's really getting the hang of which is a feat in itself especially since she's never taken swimming lessons. Little man is really scooting himself around these days, we often have to find him since he's discovered his new found freedom. We've started the "potty battle" with D2 so wish us luck. Well I'm off to play witht he girls before I head to football practice. Ya'll take care and come back now ya hear...

2 comments:

Dan said...

How funny, I was just telling a friend this morning that I had writer's block and then I said I guess I should say Blogger's Block. I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

It's gonna be interesting to see who wins the "potty battle"!! Some pretty strong heads dealing with that issue! Have Fun!!
M