Thursday, June 29, 2006

Christie's TT - 13 fond memories growing up...

Thirteen Things about YOUR NAME


1. Great conversations with my dad as we went on long walks together..

2. Playing endless rounds of cards with my mom and grandma..

3. Going sleigh riding and ice skating into the late hours of night..

4. Watching the Carol Burnett show Saturday nights with my girlfriends..

5. Catching the train into NYC and walking around "the big apple". Nothing like it at Christmas
time....

6. Our Firemans BBQ's in our backyard....oh where they fun!

7. Going to the beach every day in Summer with my best friend Susan..

8. Playing football with my brother..

9. Going to Maine for Summer Vacation with my friends..

10. Going on weekend boating trips with my friend Susan and her family..

11. Putting on plays on a make shift stage in our basement for my mom and dad..

12. Trick - or - Treating well into the night with friends and a pillow case full of candy......how
times have changed..

13. Mom and Dad's party's they would throw at our house.....some of them were doozies!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


4 comments:

Susan said...

Sounds like GREAT fun, Christie. My TT will be up pretty soon.

Dan said...

Those even popped more memories in my head that I could have used on mine.

Greg and Christie said...

I had so many more to say but could only do 13!

Anonymous said...

Great list, they sound like lots of fun too. I can't remember a 4th of July that I wasn't in Homosassa. Was just telling the girls at golf that I've never seen the TT parade!
C2...aka Mom